Wednesday, June 3, 2009

yum


Tonight we opted to stay in. We cooked dinner here and let the kids swim a little extra before bed. Then the grown ups stayed up late playing domino's. To end our supper in I wanted to bake a little treat for the me.. umm.. I mean the kids, but obviously was limited in what I could produce not being in my own kitchen.

I ran to the grocery store earlier today and I found these yummy cookies from Immaculate Baking Co. These break and bake cookies are not only super easy and yummy but way better for you than the traditional break and bake cookies. They are made from organic ingredients and have no HFCS or trans fats in them. Super delicious and very convenient to keep on hand for when you are in a pinch. I baked a dozen tonight and still have a dozen to bake another day as they pack came with two dozen.

While I opted for triple chocolate chip cookies tonight, Immaculate Baking Co. has numerous delicious flavors. Super Dad love the oatmeal raisin and I would love to try out the Cranberry Oatmeal White Chocolate! Yum! If you can't find Immaculate Baking Co. Products in your local grocery yet don't fret! You can also order them online!

post signature

1 comment:

Hyperactive Lu said...

I have seen these at Publix. They look good!