Thursday, June 4, 2009

name that photo - now edited!!




It's time to put on your creativity caps and name this photo! Leave me a comment with a great caption for this picture and I will post a winner on Friday night. You have until 8pm EST Friday night to come up with a great title for this picture. It's time to unlurk if you've been reading and not commenting! I'm not sure yet if there will be a prize to this or just a big congratulations. I have to wait and see what I can come up with, it may be something great though so name away!


post signature

2 comments:

The Harris Girls said...

since NO one else is attempting this here is my suggestions....

"look out below"
"wow! lets do it again"
"boys will be boys"
"pure joy"
"thanks Mom and Dad for bringing me to the beach"

Amber said...

"Jumping for joy!"
"It's a perfect day for sand jumping."