Friday, June 12, 2009

friday favorites..... clean well all natural hand sanitizer



People are always asking me what natural products I like, or what kind of small changes they can make. Well we have recently discovered a great one.

Having two young kiddos, instant hand sanitizer, aka "magic soap" at our house, is a great product to have around. The down side is that it is loaded with alcohol which I have never been really keen about spreading on my toddlers hands that will eventually end up in her mouth. A friend of ours recently recommended Clean Well products to us and they are great. Instead of alcohol Clean Well uses essentially oils to kill 99.9% of germs. It's safe, non toxic and all natural. A much better option in my opinion. And the great thing is you can find it locally at places like Whole Foods and Target!

post signature

No comments: