Saturday, May 16, 2009

all natural fruit crisps


I love that Costco is offering more and more organic and all natural choices. The yummy fruit crisps from Brothers All Natural are one that we have been buying for about a year now. I started buying them when Little Sass started finger foods. I liked giving her these all natural dried fruits broken into small pieces instead of "puffs". Then as she got a little older they made great finger foods because she could hold a whole apple or pear slice and work on it herself.

Even though we are long past that stage, we still buy these yummy snack for treats on the go! My hubby even loves them and one bag contains about 1 1/2 pears or apples! The box we just bought last night now has strawberry/banana in it too and I just know those are going to be a hit!

These are a great lunchbox alternative for allergy children too because they are tree nut free, gluten free, soy free, dairy free, vegan and kosher! (this is according to the pear package, please check each individual fruit variety to confirm this).

I am hoping to get a giveaway arrange with All Brother's Natural in the future so be on the look out!

post signature

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Hey Steph, I'm glad to see you're blogging again! Are you still using your other blogs? I'm not sure if I have them in my feed reader. Congratulations on your pregnancy! Yay! When are you due?

I'm almost 8 weeks pregnant with #4 and am still loving cloth diapering. Thanks for all your help in the beginning!!