Wednesday, October 1, 2008

worst blogger every award goes to......

ME! I am so sorry I haven't been blogging. I need to get back into the habit. I hereby claim today as getting back into blogging day. Please forgive me and if you see any cool green products or tips, please forward them my way and I will post about them. If you are a vendor and you want me to write about your product, please email me at greenkiddos.com at gmail dot com and we will set something up!

I'm back and I promise to start blogging on a regular basis again!!



post signature

6 comments:

Kimberly said...

yea! I was wondering where you were!

Kimberly said...

welcome back!

Anonymous said...

i have tried to email you at stephanie dot swanson at mac dot com and they keep getting bounced back. do u have another email address?

greenkiddo said...

oops, waren I typed it wrong! it's stephanieswanson at mac dot com. Sorry!!

Katie said...

Yay....you're baaaack! I'm looking forward to your new posts!

Anne said...

I'm so glad you're blogging again! I'd started checking less and less often. I hope all is well!