Monday, July 14, 2008

great ground beef sale at Harry's

For my Atlanta based readers.... Harry's (which is owned by Whole Foods) is having a great sale on ground beef right now. They are selling hormone free, antibiotic free ground beef for a $1.99 a lb. We tend to use ground beef once a week or every other week for things like taco meat or in tomato sauce or for burgers, so this was a super sale for us! I don't know if all Whole Foods are doing it, or just Harry's. There is a minimum of 3 lbs that must be bought. I sent Matt this weekend and he stocked up. He brought it all home, divided it, made burgers out of some and froze it all! I am always lovin' a good sale!

ps.... I hope I don't offend my vegetarian readers with this post. We try to eat organic and healthy, but I haven't been able to give up meat!


post signature

1 comment:

Suzie said...

Ahh meat I love it. What a great sale.I can just dream of what I would do with all that.