Friday, January 25, 2008

a great resource for feeding babies


When introducing solids with both Charlie and Gracie, I tried to make a good deal of their baby food. I liked the idea of knowing exactly what they were eating and how it was made. I also liked being able to vary it up and make all kinds of things that you wouldn't normally find on a grocery shelf. And most importantly I couldn't stomach meat in a jar, so I had to come up with something else! I was referred to a great site by a friend called wholesomebabyfood.com. This site breaks down exactly how and what to puree. Another thing I love about this site is its a great point of reference of when certain foods can be given, so even if you aren't into making your own food, there is a lot of helpful information that would still pertain to you. Check out their recipes too! Awesome healthy snacks, that I can still even make for Charlie!!

post signature

No comments: