Tuesday, July 28, 2009

healing prayer for baby stellan


"Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray." (James 5:13)



"For with God nothing will be impossible."
(Luke 1:37)

One thing that amazes me about the "blog" world is if you get hooked in, you realize the community that has been formed among strangers. I tend to discover new blogs through blogs that I currently read and it always amazes me to find out that a blog I read is "friends" with another blog I read, or someone I know in real life really "knows" the people I read about on a blog. But what is super impressive to me is when a crisis occurs in the blog world, how fellow bloggers will gather around and support complete strangers in their darkest hours. If only "real" life could be like that everyday. So, today is my day to support and pray for a "stranger".


I have read the blog My Charming Kids for almost a year now. I love MckMama's writing sense and we have a great deal of similar beliefs in raising children so I get tons of new ideas there all the time. Well right now she needs prayer. Her youngest of four is in the hospital with a very serious heart condition and is not doing well. From what I have read he will most likely be going to a children's hospital in Boston today and will have to have a surgery that is very risky. This boy needs some serious prayer and I'm sure his mama and daddy would love some too. Therefore, I'm dedicating today's post to Stellan and his family.

You can read Stellan's whole story here and see MckMama's latest twitter updates on her left sidebar. If you have a few moments today, would you send up a prayer for Stellan?

For I will restore health to you and heal you of your wounds," says the Lord. (Jeremiah 30:17)

post signature

No comments: