Saturday, July 11, 2009

always good to hear of good customer service


I just read this article this morning. I am super impressed with how Cotton Babies stood behind their products. Cotton Babies was one of the sweet companies that donated a diaper for my cloth diaper workshop. I have had nothing but positive experience with them. After reading this article about them I would have to say that they went way above and beyond! Always love to brag on someone I hear good things about!




post signature

1 comment:

Charisse said...

I love it. I didn't use cotton babies when I had Lorelli...but I DO love companies taht stand behind their products no matter what. Especially now when we are trying to become more "green" for our planet. This could have been a defining point that caused her to change her mind...but instead it gave her affirmation that she was indeed doing the right thing.