Monday, October 6, 2008

wonderoos sale


This came in my inbox today from Blueberry Diapers:

For those who have been using cloth diapers for a while, you may be familiar with the diaper brand called Wonderoos. It was the original one size pocket diaper which is now owned by Hip Hip Baby, a company in the UK. Swaddlebees/Blueberry is currently the distributor of Wonderoos in the USA.

Beginning October 6, we are holding a Buy 2 Get 1 Free promotion on Wonderoos diapers. Diapers will include two 3-layer microfiber inserts. This offer will not be available directly on Swaddlebees or Blueberry, but will be exclusively available from the following retailers:

Tree City Diapers
For the Monster
Diaperco
Heiny King
Child Organics
Envirobabystore
Natural Baby Source
The Natural Mothering Shop

Detailed information about the diapers is available on Wonderoos.com. The sale will run for 10 days and ends on October 15th.


and ps.... we are back on the wagon today!! now just need to find some better liners!

post signature

5 comments:

Katie said...

Let me know if anyone has tried the Wonderoos. I have big babies and not all OS diapers fit us so I am hesitant to try them.

greenkiddo said...

I would call Blueberry or one of the diaper shops that are selling them and ask for measurements. I actually thought of you when I posted this, but have never used them so I don't have much info for you!

Anonymous said...

Yeah! You're back on the blogging wagon!! I want a CD lesson soon!

greenkiddo said...

seriously?? are you considering??!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I've been toying with the idea for a long time...but I'm not the one who primarily changes her dipes....I only change one dipe a day with her usually.