Friday, April 18, 2008

a big blueberry diaper sale starts tonight!


I got this email this morning from Blueberry Diapers:

Get ready for the year's biggest sale! Buy 2 Get 2 Free on lots of products. Sale starts at 6 pm ET on Friday, April 18, 2008.

I can't tell you the last time I bought Gracie some new dipes! I really want to get 4 tonight because she has figured out velcro so we need to switch to all snaps! I noticed when cruising the site though, that they mostly just had minky and one sizes diapers. Does anyone know if they have stopped making PUL pockets and stuffable AIO's. Those are my favorites! Please leave me a comment if you know anything about this!

ETA: Did you shop the sale?? What did you get?? I went diaper crazy ( I haven't bought any in MONTHS!) I got 3 stuffable AIO's and 2 pockets, all snaps now that miss gracie has figured out Aplix! I am excited for some new dipes and have some oldies to sell off!


post signature

3 comments:

Jenny said...

I went a bit crazy too--but really, cloth diapers almost never go on sale like this!!! I bought two stuffable all in ones, two side snap pockets, and two hook and loops! I do have twins, though, so that means I get to buy more, right?! Thanks for the great tip. Your ever faithful reader, Jenny

Morgan said...

Steph, I have been thinking about cloth diapering since before I even got pregnant. But, it seems like the more research and reading I do the more overwhelmed and confused I get. Care to share some information? What are you fave diapers? Someone suggested pocket diapers to me. What do you use? You can email me at morganf7@yahoo.com
Thanks!!!

greenkiddo said...

Jenny-
Thanks for being a faithful reader!! I appreciate it! I am so impressed that you have taken on cding with twins! Way to go !! If you were ever going go go crazy buying cd's a Blueberry sale is totally the time to do it!

Morgan-
You've got mail sweet friend! Let me know if you have any questions!