1) Link to the person who tagged you.
2) Post the rules.
3) Share six non-important things / habits / quirks about yourself.
4) Tag at least three people.
5) Be sure the people you tagged KNOW you tagged them by commenting what you did.
Here are my six things:
1. I don't like my food to touch. I am very funny about this, because this rules out things like smoothies. I do have an exemption clause to this rule. I will drink a smoothie if the fruits are similar, like orange/pineapple. They are both citrus fruits and similar in color so they can mix!
2. I am neurotic about matching clothes, they have to feel like they go together. I have carried this trait on to my poor children. I am unable to be one of those mother's who is so secure in herself that her children can just throw on whatever tshirt and jeans. I have to coordinate outfits, down to the socks and shoes. I have recently started letting Charlie pick out his own socks, they never match the outfit....I'm taking babysteps....
3. I love grilled cheese sandwiches. Here's the quirky part.... I like to mix ketchup and mayo and dip my grilled cheese in it.
4. I am obsessed with the show Jon and Kate Plus 8. I don't wish sextuplets on myself or anything, but I love watching how she runs her home. I am totally inspired by them!
5. My guilty pleasures are McDonald's french fries and anything that involves peanut butter and chocolate.
6. I was born on New Year's Day and my siblings are 13 and 15 years older than me....can we say "oops!"