Thursday, February 14, 2008

silky soft


Gracie has some cradle cap still and I can't seem to get it to go away. One of my friends suggested trying some Burt's Bees Apricot Oil. I love this stuff! It totally has helped with the cradle cap, but I also love to put it in the tub for the kids. Both my kids have some mild eczema. I have start putting a cap full of this in the tub and it leaves them super soft. It smells really yummy too! I have been known now to smuggle it away for my own showers I like it so much!

The ingredient list is as follows:

Apricot kernel oil, grapeseed oil, wheat germ oil, tocopheryl acetate & tocopherol (vitamin E), rosemary extract, beta-carotene, fragrance.

I love the idea of my kids bathing in natural products! You can purchase this product from one of my favorite online shops, cottonbabies. You can read more about Baby Bee Apricot Oil and other products from Burt's here.


post signature

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just reading for the first time a week or so and LOL when I saw this post! Glad you liked the oil to help beat the cradle crap!

Am