Saturday, December 1, 2007

yummy for the little tummy

Its hard to find a good gift for a second time (or more!) mom. Well I was gifted with one of the coolest gifts when I was pregnant with Sass. A good friend of ours gave us a gift certificate to Jack's Harvest which is locally made organic baby food.

I was so excited when Sass started solids to call the girls over at Jack's Harvest and order Sass's food. I got our first seven bags in and Sass loved all of it! One thing I love about Jack's Harvest is the unique flavors that you aren't going to find on the grocery store shelf like Peek A Boo Pumpkin Pear (this is one of Sass's favorites).

I try and puree a lot of Sass's food myself. I like to know what she is eating and give her as much organic as I can, but that isn't always possible and that is why I love Jack's Harvest. Also, there are some foods I am just not confident to tackle in my own kitchen (such as those fresh organic pumkins!).

The girls at Jack's Harvest are the nicest in town too. We have quickly become friends and I love to support a fellow "Momprenuer".

And for those sneaky chefs out there, the purees they make are awesome to sneak into your toddlers food! Heather has some great ideas of how to get these yummy foods into your picky toddler ranging from delicious muffins to fun smoothies!

If you are in the Atlanta area you check out Jack's Harvest at Baby Love's Disco on
Sunday, December 16 ~ 2 pm - 5 pm
The Loft ~ 1374 West Peachtree Street

post signature

No comments: