Thursday, August 13, 2009

precious


Psalm 139:13-14


For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's
womb. I praise you because I am fearfully and
wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.



Yesterday I gave Bubbie a little dry erase board and marker to use during rest time. He is usually not big into drawing or coloring but when he came down from his rest he was SO proud to show me his creation. The above picture is our family. He was quick to tell me that the first person was him, the next was me, then Super Dad and then Sass. At first I didn't notice one more person in the picture, a tiny little detail, but he made sure to show me. Look carefully at me...... do you see new baby? He included new baby in our picture! How stinkin' precious is that?! I was completely tickled by this not only because he added new baby to the picture but I have never seen him draw full people with bodies like that. So cute!



post signature

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

That's SO cute. I've always heard with art analization that the size of the people show who they think is "in charge" and "most important". Interresting who he drew the biggest!

EWeigle said...

Steph, that is TOO precious! Write that down and save that picture that you never forget! So sweet!

greenkiddo said...

alison- I immediately pointed that out too! hmm.... little boy may need to be brought down to his level! LOL!