Wednesday, August 19, 2009

not in the mood

That about sums up how I feel this week. Between Bubbie being sick, me being a gazillion months pregnant, and the humidity and heat here in the hot south raging, I have not been in the mood to do much of anything this week. So blogging has been on the back burner. I am officially in count down mode. I am ready to have this baby and get back to normality, or at least our new normal. I am ready for the kids to start preschool next week. I am ready for routine. So I apologize my dear readers for my lack of enthusiasm these past few days. I just have not be in the mood.

On another note..... A super yummy smelling contest is coming on FRIDAY!!! Be on the look out! I might not be blogging about much this week, but you don't want to miss this! I have been "testing" out this yummy surprise all week and am so excited to share it with you! Check back soon!

post signature

2 comments:

Danielle said...

I feel your pain and remember those hot summer months being excruciating! Praying you get to a happy routine quickly and baby is ready to arrive soon:)

Hyperactive Lu said...

UCK! I'm with you!!!! Its hot in GA!!!! We've had the nasty cold bug and then family in town and crazy 20 mo olds running around whining! I'm ready to be able to move and groove without a HUGE baby in between my hips!!!! Couldn't have said it better myself! How many weeks are you? I'm 36 tomorrow.... count down!!! Woo hoo!!!