Sunday, July 5, 2009

supper planning sunday




I have been super slack about meal planning the last few weeks due to summer time laziness and a couple of road trips. The picture of Sass above shows what we have eaten a lot of these last few weeks... good ol' peanut butter and honey! My goal is to grocery shop tonight, so here is our tentative meal plan that I need to shop for! As always, life happens and this is totally subject to change!

Sunday- Frozen pizza and fruit salad
Monday- Crockpot BBQ chicken to make sandwiches, baked sweet potato fries and watermelon slices, maybe some cole slaw (totally craving this which is weird because I NEVER eat cole slaw!)
Tuesday- Angel hair pasta with sauteed zucchini tossed in EVO and Parmesan cheese
Wednesday- Burgers on the grill, corn on the cob, oven baked onion potatoes
Thursday- Macaroni and chick peas (click here if you want to know what this is! so yummy!)
Friday- Leftovers
Saturday- Out to dinner!

What are you eatin' this week? Leave me a comment to your meal plan so I can check it out for some ideas! Also, let me know... would you like supper planning sunday to turn into a blog carnival where everyone could link their meal plans? does that sound fun, or is it too much? Give me your feedback!

post signature

1 comment:

Katie W said...

We joined a CSA, so I'm making all sorts of veggie things. Tonight it's carmelized squash and onion pizza. Sounds strange I know - but it's delicious!