Sunday, June 29, 2008

gigi's favorite treat - organic lollipops



Gracie is what I call sweet mischief. She gets into (or out of!) everything. My new way to keep her in a high chair while we are trying to finish our meals when we go out to eat is to allow her and her brother an organic lolli. I like that they are all natural and made from fruits and veggies and that my kids have no idea. Granted they are still a lolli and do not take place of regular nutrition, but they sure do make a great treat, especially when I am in a desperate situation where I need them to stay quiet and in one place! I buy the bags of these at Babies R s, but you can also go to Yummy Earth's website and purchase them there. Just make sure you take baby wipes with you!

Here is a picture of Gigi eating one from a few nights ago....






post signature

1 comment:

deemonty said...

Yum! What a great idea to use at the end of dinner! Trader Joe's sells some organic lolli's too.