Tuesday, May 6, 2008

organic coupon book at a grocery near you


I was shopping at Publix the other day and found a great book full of organic coupons in the Greenwise section. I was so excited because it is so hard to find organic coupons and there were a bunch of products in this book that I use on a regular basis! Some of my favorite brands were in there like Annies, Horizon and Stonyfield Farm.

At first I thought this would only benefit my readers that live in the south and have access to a Publix, but while searching the site, organicearthday.org, I discovered that several stores are giving away these great booklets. You can find a complete list here.

Make sure you check out their site, as there is a lot of useful information, recipes and activities for kids!

post signature

No comments: