Tuesday, May 13, 2008

bye bye teflon


I know the verdict is still out on Teflon and whether or not it poses any health dangers to those of us who cook with it. I wasn't really freaking out about it until the other day when I went to boil some pasta and saw some Teflon floating in the water. Surely that can't be good for us to eat. So, my sweetest husband added a huge purchase to my Mother's Day, but purchasing the above Calphalon Tri Ply Stainless Steel Cookware set for me. So far I am loving it! I especially love the pasta insert for the large pot! And I love that the handles are cool touch, so you don't need a hot pad to remove them from the stove.

What do you think about Teflon??


post signature

1 comment:

Morgan said...

We switched to stainless steel for the same reason...we had black flakes in our food. Yuck! And, definitely scary, too.