Monday, April 28, 2008

squeaky green


I am always on the look out for new green products, especially for my kids. While perusing the aisles at Target (yes, once again!), I stumbled upon Method's new line of baby products. I threw a bottle of their baby wash / shampoo in my buggy and was on my way.

That night I through the girl girl in the tub to wash her up. I was pleasantly surprised at how delicious this new baby wash made my girl smell. She was squeaky green indeed! I also love how the cap doubles as a cup to rinse her "hair" ( I know, she still barely has any!). Method claims this product is 99% natural too! I am so tempted to go back to the big red dot, and grab the entire baby line!!

I discovered, while searching for an image for this post, that Method has a kids line too. I totally have to go find that. Anything to keep my three year old from using his dad's soap and smelling like a grown man!


post signature

3 comments:

Katie said...

I've read lots of good things about this new wash & I'm interested in trying for the girls. I heard the smell is awesome so now that you've tried it I may have to grab a bottle! Thanks!

greenkiddo said...

Katie,

it seriously smells yummy. I want to get the bubble bath and the lotion now. I also want to see if the kids line smells as good!

steph

Yas said...

Can't wait to try it!